CSCS currently has an nine member board comprised of both parents and community members. Board members bring a wide range of experience and skills to aid in the governance of the school, including education, legal, business, engineering, web development, publishing, real estate and finance backgrounds. The CSCS board values input and support from the community, please consider attending any of the monthly meetings or email us at board [at] thecottonwoodschool.org
Public Board Meetings
2019-2020 CSCS School Board Meeting Dates
School Board meetings are from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm on the first Wednesday of every month in the 7th Grade Room (Chris Wyland’s Room) unless otherwise stated below. The Community/Public is welcome and encouraged to join!
For more info, please email board [at] thecottonwoodschool.org.
- Monday, June 29th, 6pm – Special meeting to approve the 2020-21 budget. This will be a remote Zoom Meeting. Please email board [at] thecottonwoodschool.org for details.
- July, 2020 – TBD
The Cottonwood School Board Meeting Minutes
2019-20 School Year
- Sep, 2019 Board Meeting Minutes
- Oct, 2019 Board Meeting Minutes
- Dec 2019 Board Meeting Minutes
- Jan 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- Feb 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- Mar 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- Apr 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- May 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- June 2020 Board Meeting Minutes – TBA, Once Approved